Ensuring your organization’s assets are operated and maintained safely is critical to your business and stakeholders. Operational and maintenance integrity are a must for ensuring the business continues to comply with internal and external standards from health, safety, environmental and regulatory organizations. CAMS Consulting has many years of experience implementing a process safety management program that ensures your assets are safe and supporting information is readily available. We are able work with your company to:
- Creating an Asset Integrity process guide
- Identifying safety critical assets
- Developing equipment-specific design, installation, operating, and maintenance standards
- Developing inspection metrics for safety and asset integrity based inspections
- Setup preventive maintenance routines, schedules and corrective actions within your CMMS/EAM.
- Creating reports and key performance indicator measures and tracking
- Implementation of the PSM throughout multiple locations within the organization